Re: Indy area autocross schedule?

To: "Rex Weatherford" <rweatherford@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Indy area autocross schedule?
From: "David Moak" <dmoak@globalsite.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:46:33 -0500
Hi Rex,

Here are two places to look:

http://www.indyscca.org/

The Indy Region's Solo II venues for the coming season are still somewhat
tentative, but there are 10 events on the schedule for the upcoming season.

http://viaduct.custom.net/rotary/cscc.htm

This is the Columbus (Ind.) Region web site. Columbus is 45 miles or so
south of Indy. They have an awesome airport site. Acres of concrete. They
have a fun event coming up Feb. 21.

There are SCCA regions in South Bend, Forty Wayne and Southern Indiana, but
they're a bit of a hike from Indy.

Dave Moak
'97 VW GTI VR6
G-Stock #8