wheels

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: wheels
From: "Mari L. Clements" <mlc4@psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:01:21 -0500
The person who bought my Shelby Charger had no real use for the extras that
I'd accumulated over the years, so I have 8 of the 15 X 6 factory alloys
(the 5-lug ones with 15 holes around the rim) and an '85 Shelby Charger
parts car with almost everything still on it.

If you have any interest in any of it, let me know before I go see what the
junkyard's going rate is...

Still adjusting to everyday driving in an Audi 5000 CSQuattro (until it
sells) and
Dreading the approaching day when the GMC Safari becomes my commuter car...
mlc

[everybody happy that I remembered to turn off my automatic signature?]