NASA-VA Website is up!!!

To: nasa-va_list@onelist.com, nasa-va_annc@onelist.com,
Subject: NASA-VA Website is up!!!
From: Jon G Felton <nasa-va@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 02:02:35 -0500
Hello,

I invite each of you to take a good look at the new, official,
much-anticipated website of the National Auto Sport Association's
Virginia Region at:

http://am.net/nasa
under "Virginia Region Schedule"

This year we will feature a wide variety of events: track days, time
trials, high performance driving schools, big/fast autocrosses, dyno
days, road trips, day trips, monthly meetings, parties, and more... we
have something planned for every kind of sports car/motorsports
enthusiast!

The updated 1999 Events Schedule will be online shortly.  (The January
version contains some errors.)

Questions should be directed back to me at nasa-va@juno.com or (804)
573-NASA.  Comments and compliments about the site itself should be
directed to webmaster Chris Marsh at cmarsh90@hotmail.com

Thanks, and enjoy!

Jon
___