Re: Corvette wheel size

To: "Jim Martin" <JRMSOLO@worldnet.att.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Corvette wheel size
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 22:26:23 -0800
   Hey Jim,
my beginning of the thread on 18" rubber was a copy of my letter to the SEB.
If the general attitude of the most vocal here on teem dot geek is a good
cross representation then it is not likely that enough people care to make
the SEB think about it. The Comp board and King Howie know how to get people
to come play but we solo people, well I jus dunno. Too worried that somebody
else is gonna get somethin ;-(

sbw