Best Car for arrive and drive (was C stock in 2000)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Best Car for arrive and drive (was C stock in 2000)
From: Jamie or Trisha Ridenour <ridenour@perigee.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 16:59:50 -0600
I've been milling the idea of borrowing a car for the Evansville tour and
this thread raises some questions for me. I'm used to driving a front wheel
drive (Civic), but practically all the club members in SIR have RWD
vehicles.  Which car would be easiest to acclimate to: SS RX7tt, BS Miata
R, CS RX7GSL-SE, DP Datsun 1200, DP Datsun 510 or in my wildest dreams
Bootz's BM Legrand.  Ok so some of these are straw options but I'd still
like to read what you think on it.

Also what would you think the rental/share agreement should look like for a
tour event?  Presumably the Prep and Mod cars would be more expensive to
tire(don't last as long?).

Many thanks,

Jamie
mailto:ridenour@perigee.net