Re: Locating a SoloII helmet

To: "Dale Thomas" <dthomas@gv.net>
Subject: Re: Locating a SoloII helmet
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 13:29:34 -0600
>Phil Ethier wrote:
>
>> I respectfully disagree.  Get a helmet from a local motorcycle shop.  FIT
is
>> the next most important think after the Snell sticker.
>>

>I respectfully disagree with that statement. Fit is THE most important
thing.

Yeah, but if you don't have the Snell sticker, you can't wear the helmet at
a Solo II (or most other clubs' events) in the first place.

BTW, I have been told offline that the original requester is in the same
city as Racwer Wholesale.  So he ought to go down there and try on helmets.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/