RE: 03-850 MAC FW: FF2000 proposal in Solo II CM class

To: "'MariSCCA@charter.net'" <MariSCCA@charter.net>
Subject: RE: 03-850 MAC FW: FF2000 proposal in Solo II CM class
From: "Godula, Gary (G.M.)" <ggodula@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:58:42 -0500
Mari,

Thank you for seriving on the board and looking into this proposal.  As most
proposals like this generate very vocal passion within the club, I doubt I
would last a full term in your position.

I left out the arguement of how this proposal would violate the much admired
charter for the class of preventing solo-specific cars by making all of the
cars club racing GCR legal with the expection of some removable safety
items.  All of us value this premise as it limits the work and investment
required when purchasing a car, maintains a vehicle's value, and allows
several of us to both road race and autocross the same car.  I will leave it
to the others in the class to argue this point.

Gary Godula
'88 Reynard FF88
SCCA CM/FF #57