Sold my car today

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Sold my car today
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:12:14 EDT
The new owner is Greg Robison of a suburb east of Columbus Ohio. He plans to
run
it at Mid-Ohio as well as other tracks in the area. I'm gonna miss owning the
car.
when I started it up today for Greg, It brought a smile to my face. Greg
bought the
bargain of a lifetime and knew it. Heres  the  good part, he counted out 101,
$100.00
bills and  handed them to me. An inch thick stack of $100.00 bills is a good
thing!!!!!
I guess for the rest of you guys on the list, you are gearing up for the
Nats.  For me,
I don't know whats next but it will be something else.

Been there,,,Done that
Mike  B.