'83 Van Diemen for sale

To: <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: '83 Van Diemen for sale
From: "Garrettson, Dr. Charles" <CGARRETT@thehill.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:29:14 -0400
Hello everyone. Once again, I wanted to announce that my '83 Van Diemen
is for sale and is currently on ebay. The former owner, Bryan Fritzler,
won three regional championships and came in second in a fourth with
this car.  I have made a number of improvements to it since I bought it
in the fall of '98 and have used the car only very little.  It is in
excellent condition and ready to go for Solo II competition, complete
with 3 sets of custom alloy wheels and all the accessories necessary for
this kind of racing, including a new trailer. If you are interested, you
can check the ebay listing at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596901
27

I have listed the "Buy It Now" price at $6200, but the reserve is
considerably below that.

If you would like to contact me, my email address is:
cgarrett@thehill.org

Thanks for your attention...
Chuck Garrettson

///