Re: Fw: I AGREE!

To: "SmileyRacing" <SmileyRacing@email.msn.com>, <Hottvr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: I AGREE!
From: "acram" <acram@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 23:04:27 -0500
Praise the lord. Finally a cmod message.   I thought the Cmod list must have
gone down.  My hard disc crashed in a very major way and when I finally got
things up and running again it took me about two weeks to realize I didn't
have any C mod traffic.

I'm wondering what everyone's experience has been with engine builders.  Dr.
Paul Strottman bought my 83 Van Diemen (Gregg Lee's old car).  Paul was 70
years old when he ran his first autocross, and he ran in the rain, on
slicks, in the formula ford.  What a guy!  Now he has spent a season with
the car.  Finally bought some new Hoosiers and is getting faster.  The
engine in the car hasn't been touched in about 8 seasons.  He wants to have
a good rebuild.  Who have people tried?  Were they reliable?  On time?  Any
feed back will be really appreciated by Paul.

Thanks for the info(PS I'm on the digest)

Al Cram
CM 38