autojumble

[Autojumble] Rover V8

To: Autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: [Autojumble] Rover V8
From: Magnet <magnet@roverclub.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:48:08 -0400
Hello all,

The Toronto Area Rover Club are parting out a 1982 Rover SD-1.  We have
the complete engine/transmission package available for sale.  The engine
is complete with all the fuel injection parts including the ECU.  The
trans is a Borg-Warner Type 65.

This car was in good running order when we took it apart.  Would have
been a good resto project, but the body was rusted way beyond repair.

We are looking for $650 (Cdn) for the engine/transmission.  You would
need to collect it from Warkworth (near Peterborough) Ontario.

Thanks and best regards,

-- Bill Daddis

Toronto Area Rover Club