autojumble

[Autojumble] Wanted -Ignition switch lock insert, glove box lock,

To: autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: [Autojumble] Wanted -Ignition switch lock insert, glove box lock,
From: "Peter Groh" <britishcarkeys@fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 10:54:51 -0700
Pete Groh (KeyGuy) Ellicott City MD   Look for used ignition switch with
letters number on the face of the switch. Example: MRN 50, FNR 5, FA
505, FP 677, FS 955. I maintain a wanted list for car owners who have a
aftermarket lock insert on their car. When a car build record is
purchased from the UK, list the correct key code numbers for the car.
Will purchase outright, or remove the lock insert from the switch, and
return same. I can also cut a key to code on American key blank, stamp
the key code number in mutual exchange.  On my wanted list at present,
FP 634 and FS 955 for ignition switch. I can also re-key locks for the
doors and the boot lock, provide information on removal of the lock.  On
boot lock, found key can be cut based on the three digit number on the
steel stem. The lock insert may be locked up and will not turn.

Contact me by e-mail or telephone 410 750-2352 (evening)
--
  Pete Groh
  http://britishcarkeys.com