Re: [Alpines] Does Anyone Know What a VTR jack is?

To: "Wiencek, Thomas" <wiencek@anl.gov>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Does Anyone Know What a VTR jack is?
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:53:21 -0700
Thomas,
I'm not totally certain (in other words, I wouldn't put money on this) but I
believe it means "Video Tape Recorder". Probably the audio portion so you can
run the sound through the car's audio while you watch the video from your last
race on the 42" LCD flat screen TV in the back seat.... Same thing for the
MP3/WMA jack. The "CD" portion of the deck should already play MP3 formatted
"CD's".
    Carl