[Alpines] Anyone in or around Erie, PA???

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Alpines] Anyone in or around Erie, PA???
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 9:25:38 -0500
Hey, fellas:

If there is anyone in or around the area of Erie, PA who wouldn't mind laying a
set of educated eyeballs on a car for me, please drop me a line.  I know this
is a little off topic for our lists, but I used to have a '65 Ford Falcon Sedan
Delivery and I've kicked myself in the butt ever since I sold it.  Well, there
is one that has come up for sale on Ebay and, being in Oklahoma, it's way too
far for me to look at.  It is supposedly fairly rusty but, according to the
door tag, it is an exact duplicate of my old car!!

Is there anyone out there who wouldn't mind checking this out for me and giving
me an educated report on what I'd be getting myself into?  I'd cover your gas
expenses and your time as well.  Please let me know!!

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE