[Alpines] Alpine help needed in San Diego, CA

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: [Alpines] Alpine help needed in San Diego, CA
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:35:14 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Gang,

One of my readers in San Diego is working on a special - he just wants to look
- Anyone out there be able to help....

Thanks,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

From: Fred Puhn <fredpuhn@cox.net>
To: Richard Feibusch <britishcarnetwork@gmail.com>

Dear Rick,

I am working on a car using many early Sunbeam Alpine parts. Do you know of a
person in the San Diego, CA area who has a Sunbeam Alpine and might be willing
to let me look at it for 5 minutes.

I need to see what the windshield wipers look like from the outside of the
body.

Thanks,

                           Fred Puhn
<fredpuhn@cox.net>