[Alpines] my sunbeams

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Alpines] my sunbeams
From: "Cyndie Ashwill" <ashwill@crestviewcable.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 12:55:24 -0700
Good day ~

My name is Cyndie.  I lost my husband on January 1 of this year.  He owned (
and now they are mine) two sunbeams.  I have title to these "gems".

They are: a 1962 sunbeam RD (roadster?) and a 1969 sunbeam 2H ?  They are
located in Central Oregon currently and need to be "moved" in the near.

1)  The sportscar is a total restore item.  The engine is there, but a
complete interior kit would be needed.  It has been in the weather, but i
believe it could be worthwhile for a "hobby" restorer.

2)  The coupe was in running condition in 1980-81, but "put out to pasture"
soon after.  It was my husband's car when we were dating.

I have no idea if these items have significant value or not, but I would like
to research this.  It would be my preference to see that they find a new home,
rather than be sold for scrap.  If anyone out there has any information for me
or tips on how to market them, please contact me.

ashwill@crestviewcable.com

Thank you for your interest.