[Alpines] FS: Alpine V Crankshaft

To: alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Alpines] FS: Alpine V Crankshaft
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:12:57 -0400
In my move last year, I came across an Alpine V
crankshaft which I had forgotten I owned.  It
seems to have been machined and is coated with
grease of some sort -- Cosmoline?  I suspect that
I have had this since at least 1980 if not
before.  I would certainly recommend caution in
trusting this without having it examined carefully.

Price is $200.  Pick-up only:  Chester, Virginia (south of Richmnd)

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!