1725cc engine & exhaust system for sale in the UK

To: "List Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1725cc engine & exhaust system for sale in the UK
From: "Peter Chadbund" <peter@thecopshop.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:25:57 +0100
With a pending house move, involving a much smaller garage, I need to get rid
of some of my space-consuming spares.
I have a 1725cc engine from a series 5 Alpine to dispose of. This was removed
in favour of a Holbay unit and has been running in the car for the previous 5
years or so that My wife has owned the car. It is almost complete, needing a
flywheel, tappets, push rods, distributor, alternator & starter motor.( There
is a head, manifolds, carbs - all needing reassembling)
I also have a complete stainless steel exhaust system for a series 5 Alpine.
I am hoping for around 250 ukpounds for the engine and #100 ukpounds for the
exhaust system (buyer to collect from north Bucks) all negotiable. They will
shortly be advertised in club mags etc., and go on ebay. For more info email
me direct peter@thecopshop.plus.com

Peter Chadbund