ABFM 2007 Vancouver ROOTES CATAGORY

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: ABFM 2007 Vancouver ROOTES CATAGORY
From: "Ohan ." <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:39:13 -0700
Ladies and Gents,

I am working on having a Rootes catagory starting in 2007 for the ABFM
Vancouver. Currently they have Tiger only catagory and the remaining Rootes
vehicles fall under miscellaneous mixed with other marques.

I am in discussion with the organizers and would like to give them some
numbers of the Rootes vehicles out there in the Pacific North West that may
be interested in attending.

The more Rootes vehicles I can have commit to the event and the variety
gathered would definately be a plus to Rootes enthusiasts.

Please drop me a line if you would be interested in attending 2007. Your
support is appreciated.

Furthermore, perphaps, we can even work on getting Rootes as the featured
marque.

"Keep the 'beam alive"

Ohan Korlikian
Vancouver, BC