Smiths/British Jaeger guages

To: alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smiths/British Jaeger guages
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 05:38:44 -0600
Eric:

I have some more info regarding speedos  in my archive like the post
below. Is this what you were looking for? I would like a copy of what
you come up with in the end, and will send you the rest of what ever I
have, if it is the correct info.

Ron Tebo

Frenken, Eric wrote:

Hi all,

does anybody happen to have information on Smiths/British Jaeger gauges
which
were built into any car or know a source where I could get hold of this
information? I'm especially interested in the numbers on the face of these
gauges as I'd like to compile a list, which I'll make public to anyone.

I think I already have all the numbers related to Austin-Healeys and
some for
MG, but feel free to pass on any information you consider important on
or off
the list to me.

Thanks to those taking their time and responding to me.

Eric