Photo Coverage of 2005 Mid-Ohio Vintage race event

To: "Steven silverstein" <milano164@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Photo Coverage of 2005 Mid-Ohio Vintage race event
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:26:35 -0800
I thank Steve and the rest of all that submit some of the best of the best.
I am not a racer, but when I have gone to races, I enjoy watching all that
money running around in circles. In addition of the sights and sounds, the
people that make up racing are a great and hardy bunch.
Looking at these photos has been a real pleasure.

Thanks Steve for posting it to the alpines group.

Chuck In cold nasty, rainy dreary, wet windy, but lovable Oregon.
And The Pumpkin too.