Re: gage question

To: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: gage question
From: "Philip \"Commodore Blues\" Hulse" <phulse@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:19:19 -0800
Bill,

They were round.  The "square" cross section "O" rings Berry has are what he
used to call show "O" rings.  They are not original but are very good
looking when placed between a wood dash and the instrument.  I doubt that
they would look good on the plastic dash styles.

Philip "Commodore Blues" Hulse