Re: license plate holes

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: license plate holes
From: JACranwell@aol.com
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 11:37:32 -0500
It is only street legal in Europe on the trunk, due to the location on the
plate lamp on the top of the rear valence. Below the bumper would be a no-no,
as the angle and bumper would not allow the plate to be lit. I guess the idea
is to make life as easy as possible for the gendarmes, in case I accidentally
drift over our silly 70MPH national speed limit.

I think I said before mine was below the chrome handle, that should, of course
be above the handle.

Julian.