Photos for restoring

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photos for restoring
From: Łauri Lehtinen <lehtinen.lauri@kolumbus.fi>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:32:10 +0200
I have wondered why it has been so extremely silent at list.
Then I found out that I had in error put alpines in the list of spam
(Who remembers Monthy Pythons flying circus and those vikings crying:
SPAM! SPAM! There is nothing as good as Spam!  ??). And for 2-3 months I
have had no post from you.

I have got many pics of restored Alpines from magazines during years.
Most of them are taken outside of car and some from engine department.
But I have no good interior photos in colour. Details like weather
stripes etc. are quite difficult to guess only. There was discussion
about restoration book? Is it available or could Someone pass photos to
me?
I should also buy a spares catalogue. I jhave owned my ser. 4 from 1989,
so it seems that I will keep it for some years more. (Citroen XM spares
catalogue is in the net, thanks to Swedish citroenists!) I like to get
it either on paper print or as a CD.

So it is great to find out that Alpines do not try to sell N1agara
pills for me. Books only!

#auri Lehtinen                                     #orenzo Pamfletti
Toimittaja, insinvvri                         journalist, engineer
Helsinki, Finland
mobile +358 (0)400  851988