Re: Mike King

To: "William Lewis" <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>,
Subject: Re: Mike King
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:53:02 -0800
> No Archive
>
> Does anyone have Mike King's email address?  I see that he has sidedraught
> carbs on his car and I want to know what his setup is like.

I don't know a Mike, Frank.

> Also, I read a post on the SAOCA site that this newsgroup has been
> replaced
> by SAOCA.  I hope you guys are not dead.  I quit posting regularly because
> I didn't have much to say.

You just go ahead and say something. It is quiet on this one, but it is rare
if I look at "the digest" . No, we are still here and I post to this one
more than any. Just for grins I posted a question about using a GEO 5 speed,
Ha got a couple back nattering me for it. But I always have to start
something.

 I also went to the digest because my email box
> was becoming too full on a daily basis with mostly spam.

I don't get any spam,, here, but have a good filter.
Good luck on finding that Mike King.
Chuck and The Pumpkin, Ser ll, 150 cd carbs.