Re: Trademark of Sunbeam

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Trademark of Sunbeam
From: "Chuck Nicodemus" <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:19:05 -0700
Sure looks like some nock off of a cheep chineze or korean junk pile you see
running around . None of the pictures are very clear on the sales jab, maybe
it's like the jesting commercials around for Coopers knock offs..  Any
(working)lawyers in the group? Have a need for a work out..
And as for both being from the state of litigation and false claims, it
figures.
Well Steve you did it again !! Got me all charged up. Now I wish I could
figure out how to find the trademark link.
Cheers
My 2.75 p
chuck

Check out the new British Cars Forum: