Chateau E'lan

To: "Tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.com>,
Subject: Chateau E'lan
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@firstva.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 20:55:35 -0400
Well........... now that I have somewhat recovered from my  BIG weekend at
Chateau E'lan where Sunbeams were the featured Marque this year.  I would like
to thank all of the Sunbeam folks that made it a very special weekend.  Eric
for putting together the hospitality suite/parts room at the hotel, and of
coarse all of the munchies and drinks.  Dwain Cook for the ramps....... which
without...none of us would have been able to park in our place of honor. Ted
Stewart for his efforts on site at  Chateau E'lan, and everyone else that
worked behind the scene to make this a very special event.  Thank you very
much, I really enjoyed it!
Russ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: