1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series 3 GT parts for sale

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: 1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series 3 GT parts for sale
From: amidons@netpenny.net
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:06:41 -0400 (EDT)
I let you guys know a few weeks ago that I was selling off a restoration
project I am not able to complete.
I have some several parts from it including the rusted out shell.
I still have several good parts, some of which are on eBay right now. I
have a beautiful Motorola AM radio for sale right now as well as an almost
perfect set of headlights with the housing brackets and buckets that hold
them in.
I still have a rusty original hard top, a standard transmission (not
overdrive), and a 4 cyl. Engine that is not original, I think it came out
of a Hillman Minx.
I have 2 seats, 2 nice doors, a great hood, a trunk and a windshield.
Please keep your eyes on eBay or feel free to contact me for more info. It
is really important to me that these parts go to the people that need
them. I dont want to throw away any parts and so far I have not had to.
Thanks for considering my items.
Dan Amidon
Greenville MI 48838
garagedan@hotmail.com