Re: Series V, 8" clutch ?

To: "Jan Servaites" <jservaites@woh.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Series V, 8" clutch ?
From: "Mike Hooper" <mike.hooper@panavision.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:04:23 +0100
Apologies, I didn't realise there were such a variety!

The message that started this was addressed to 'Alpine experts'. I should've
stopped there.

Of course, the models wouldn't tie up exactly: The first Alpines appeared
when the series III Rapier was launched and maybe the clutch design only
changed (for the Rapier it seems) when the 'new' 5 bearing 1725 engine
turned up for the later Rapier IV (Alpine series IV?) onwards.

I hope I didn't confuse things too much.

Mike

Panavision UK can be found at www.panavision.co.uk

which are not the views of Panavision UK unless specifically stated.

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not
use, copy
or disclose the information in any way nor act in  reliance on it and notify
the sender
immediately. Please note that Panavision UK monitors e-mails sent or received.