Should I sell it?

To: "Sunbeam Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Should I sell it?
From: "The Amidons" <amidons@netpenny.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:56:42 -0500
I have a 1963 Series 3 GT that I stripped down to the bare body. It had
some severe rust issues. I had it sandblasted and painted in primer. It
has sat in my garage for 3 years and I have done very little to it,
mainly because it may be too big of a project for me. The body is pretty
far gone.
The bad part is that all of the other items for the car are in pretty
good shape and everything is complete. All 5 wire wheels, I made a new
beautiful dashboard out of Burled Walnut, all gauges, seats, pretty much
everything is there and in the attic.
I either need some good words of wisdom and encouragement as to why I
should keep it, or some idea of what the parts are worth as it sits in
boxes. All labeled and hardware bagged just waiting reassembly.
Please help....
Getting depressed and pressured from the wife to do something.
Thanks
Dan
Greenville Michigan
P.S. Does anyone have a spare solid Series 3 GT body laying around? Just
wondering.