Re: Weber carbs & manifolds

To: Christopher Albers <christopher.albers@biola.edu>
Subject: Re: Weber carbs & manifolds
From: Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:12:32 -0800
Christopher Albers wrote:

>At SUNI 3 there was someone selling new setups of DCOE 40's and manifolds
>for the 1725.  Does anyone know who this was or who may be currently
>selling manifolds & carbs?
>
>Christopher Albers
>'67 SV

Christopher:
That was  Carl Christensen, Martha (Wheat's) husband, who races one of
his Alpines and had those kits for sale.  For those who don't know,
Martha makes (or made, I think she was going to "retire") the definitive
Tiger and Alpine interior kits. They live in Incline Village, Nevada.
Their number is (775)832-0445. Have fun with your new Webbers!

Steve Sage