I am still here!

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: I am still here!
From: "Robert J.Jaarsma" <jaars@cyberportal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:50:58 -0500
To All I know mainly only through this list.

ONE MORE DITTO again!
I'm also grateful to all who make this list work Mark, TJ, and all
others. I have no problem with a donation. I'm with TJ that I like it to
come to me. I have enough passwords, pins and what have you to remember
in my life. I'm spending already too much time behind the computer,
rather then work on my Sunbeam Venezia restoration. This is coming
along, but the end is still far away. Many more detailed parts to
finish, however the body is in the body shop now.
Therefore I never looked at the forum yet; I'll have to check it out,
but will NOT abandon this list!
Why split a relatively small segment like ALPINES up into more pieces is
beyond me.
I have helped a lot of people with parts through this list and it looks
like I might have more to come: LAT wheels, Overdrives, Lenses, etc.
soon! Stay tuned.
Robert Jaarsma