Re: Replacing Rocker Arms

To: "Jim Ellis" <hunber@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Replacing Rocker Arms
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:07:33 +0300
When head off, do also take a look on valve quides.
Last time I had to change cyl.head (due to unleaded!!!) the shop of course
cut the seats in 3 cone angels (Angelas in Mexico?). They also cut quides
more open and put bronze inserts in. They were US. made, and their shape was
like a bronze coil. They say there will be neither wear nor oil leak trough
valve stems any more. Race proven technics.
It was cheap (el cheapo, mex.) only about 5 euro per valve.

Larry
(El tonto finlandeso)