Re: Harrington Pics/told ya it was rough/Maine.

To: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Harrington Pics/told ya it was rough/Maine.
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:31:38 -0300
Hi,

Isn't this a coincidence but this must be the car I was told about 15 years
ago that a friend saw in Saco, Maine but I never took the time to go see it
(9 hours from here), as he said it was in rough shape then. One should
always follow these leads.

Regards,
Bob

At 06:40 PM 8/7/2003 -0700, Carl French wrote:
>The Alpine stuff is Really Bad but the harrington stuff looks 'not bad'.
>Just don't say I did not warn you :-)
>Carl
>
>  http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3880437/1058450874390_IMAGE001.JPG
>
>http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3880437/1061486857504_IMAGE002.JPG
>
>http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3880437/1058200693857_IMAGE003.JPG
>
>http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3880437/1059346887590_IMAGE005.JPG
>
>http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3880437/1060822854771_IMAGE004.JPG

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
Sunbeam Talbots - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon, 1953-1954
Sunbeam Talbot Web Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net