Wanted: Oil Pressure Relief Valve

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: Oil Pressure Relief Valve
From: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 21:18:54 -0400
Hello all -

I wonder if anyone out there has a spare oil pressure relief valve for an
Alpine Series V (later valve assy) that they would like to
give/donate/permanently loan or sell?  I disassembled mine in hopes of
making it adjustable, only to find that the spring was so badly worn as to
preclude useful modification.  If you have one you can spare please contact
me off-list. Thanks!!

-Kevin McLemore
B395015623