hardtop parts

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: hardtop parts
From: <jaydee7@pol.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:51:54 -0400 (EDT)
Hello.  I recently advertised the hard top trim and window. Thank you for
your interest.  I sold them to the highest bidder - $170.  I stated in my
original post that I would accept the highest offer.  Unfortunately for me
I do not have time to conduct an auction.  My apologies to those of you
who did not understand this.  I have many, many more parts and will sell
some here and some on e-Bay, because I want to learn how their system
works.
My preference is to sell them to folks on this list.
Cheers,
Jerry
p.s. am I able to attach a picture to my messages here on this list?