Re: Minnow Carbs ?

To: "Whiteford Andy" <A.G.Whiteford@gcal.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: Minnow Carbs ?
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@lightbound.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:40:42 -0500
I tried contacting them a year or so ago.  I got an automated reply that
they would sell the carb only on an engine prepped and tuned by them.  Sure
is interesting though.  As I understand, Fireball Roberts had considerable
success running a Fish on a Pontiac back in the days when NASCAR was still
running on the sand in Daytona.
Give them a shout and let us know if they have cahnged their marketing
strategy.  If they have, Jim E. can buy one and evaluate it for us.  A 1:1
comparison with Webers!  That's as good as it gets.
Bill