RE: OFF TOPIC

To: "Alpine List (E-mail)" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OFF TOPIC
From: "Eddie Donovan" <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:09:56 -0500
Jan,
You know that would be like going home for my Alpine. I acquired the car from a
gentlemen in La Verne, California, on the North-West outskirts of LA.

Hey Chuck! It's snowing like all get-out right now. Going skiing again tonight!

Eddie Donovan (AlpineII)
Carlsbad Springs, Ontario
Series II, 1961 - B9108405 LRX - At the paint shop
Series II, 1961 - B9104430 ODLR - Future project
SAOCA Member #20