Re: Don Sessler recording

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Don Sessler recording
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:14:14 +0300
I have.
Right here in Helsinki, blossoming in yellow, red and brown colours before
winter.  And yes, in Lappland there is an area larger than the Neatherlands
totally red. I wonder if Canada and Alaska too have their autumn color
spectacle? It is common on subarctic areas?

I have a turntable, but put M/S winter tyres on before you start. Give me a
call when you reach Norway, so I put hot water on for hot rhum & herbs. You
will neeeeeeeeeeeed it.

Larry