Still hot!!

Subject: Still hot!!
From: Rob Taylor <alpine@toucantradingcompany.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 09:37:12 -0400
OK,OK...

I know this is an ongoing problem - but I'm still perplexed. A fellow LBC
enthusiast informs me that the overheating may be caused by an "air lock" or
"bubble" in the cooling system.  (I know how to remedy my own personal air
locks - but, I don't think BUDS are part of the equation) How do I rid my SV
of this problem?

It sorta make sense (I guess, somehow) because after I replaced the thermo
outlet and gasket the car ran fine for all of one day - then... hot again.
That day, I was sooooo excited that I got on the list and told everyone the
problem was fixed (July) - its been parked ever since.  Help!

BYW I've looked at just about everything else - all the usual suspects.

Thanks,

ROB