OD

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: OD
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 11:48:00 -0500
Just returned home from the Kansas City All British. Drove the S2 down
Saturday with the first steady 200 mile test since install this Spring.
Very impressed with the addition. The only question I have regards the
oil in the gearbox after it is hot from continuous driving for three
hours. On two occasions, I had to disengage OD because of slow traffic,
etc and when I was back up to speed to engage, I noticed it was not as
smooth going in as it was when much cooler. Is it possible very hot 30
wt oil when engaging is slower to take effect that when cooler? Brent