Re: Early Series 5 question--

To: Louis & Laila <bwana@c2i2.com>, 110156.3206@compuserve.com,
Subject: Re: Early Series 5 question--
From: Jason Raser <jasonraser@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:56:34 -0700 (PDT)
I know someone mentioned this before but I can't find
the e-mail.

Am I correct thinking that the number stamped on the
block right above the fuel pump should match the vin
on the car?  For example my car is B9119924 and the
engine number is B9106668.  I'm thinking the engine is
not the original, but still from a Series II Alpine.

Also where would one find the numbers on the
transmission and should they have the vin number as
well?

Thanks,
Jason