RE: Schematics

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Schematics
From: "Bill Tubbs" <piperbill@isp01.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:17:44 -0700
Speaking of schematics and dashes...

Is there a 'standard' method of pulling the dash out to work on it more
easily than scrunching up underneath it all and trying to identify wiring
upside down?  My dash has some non-standard screws holding it in anyway so
I'll have to replace them but what are the main (and minor) difficulties in
pulling a dash out without disconnecting anything?

Also, some of my wiring had been redone in non-standard colors and I'd like
to get THAT back to normal sometime.

Bill Tubbs