Re: Intake Manifold for Series V (Zenith-Stromberg)

To: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intake Manifold for Series V (Zenith-Stromberg)
From: "Bill Laucher" <blaucher@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:23:47 -0500
Greetings!

I have been wondering why my SV engine would not idle smoothly.  I suspected
an air leak, but could not find one.  When I read Kevin's comments about the
intake manifold clamp, I went and looked at mine - also no clamp, but only a
short screw!  Whoever answers Kevin, answer me too, please.

Kevin, thanks for the observations.

Bill Laucher
SV heart in an SIV body