RE: puttting it all together

To: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>,
Subject: RE: puttting it all together
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:13:24 -0700
Chuck,

I beleive the mech pump pressure specs are in the manual,  I wouldnt
go beyond 1.5 psi.  If you have the specs for the elec pump, it will
tell what the max pressure will be (no flow).

I put a 3.5 PSI regulated pump on with a freshly rebuilt set
of CD150s, and had them overflow the bowls at idle.
The problem has to do with the pressure on the seat and the
lack of leverage that the bowl level/float has on shutting
off the fuel flow.

Jarrid Gross