Re: windshield install

To: mike proper <mtpfinancial@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: windshield install
From: Ron Tebo <tebomr@cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:31:58 -0600
Mike:

Since the dash pad goes under the windshield frame, you have to install
it first. The caulking I got from Rick at Sunbeam Specialities is
"Mor-Tite Caulking and WeatherStripping" which "looks like rope and
molds like clay". This is a putty-like compound that I suspect you could
get at most hardware stores.

Ron Tebo