Re: Sunbeam.org message board

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam.org message board
From: niceone@attbi.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:10:33 +0000
Bill and Scott and Others,
 I too was having trouble posting with the same error
message you described.  One additional thing to check
beside suggestions from Ian and Jan, is to see if your
browser is blocking cookies.  I recently switched to
win2000 and IE 6 and found that the default security was
blocking the cookies?  If you go to <Tools> <Internet
Options> and then click on the Privacy tab.  There
should be an 'Edit' button at the bottom.  If you click
on that it will allow you to enter 'saoca.org' as
allowed to put cookies on your machine.  That way you're
not open to the whole world.  Alternatively you could
put saoca.org as a Trusted Site, or as with all computer
stuff (and Alpine stuff?) there are about a 100 other
ways to allow the cookies to be accepted (if that indeed
is the problem).

Good Luck,
Bill