Re: Transmission oil

To: LOsoccer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Transmission oil
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:40:30 -0700
LOsoccer@aol.com wrote:

> there are no dumb questions when an alpine is involved, just intriguing
> mysteries.

Yes and I often ask ,,,,Why ??????
I went down the other day just to have the front aglined ... Found a bad
Top swivel joint (upper ball joints),, now need two, then with that I
must have a  set of  Track rod ends (tie rod ends) ,,welll what the heck
might as well get the upper rebound rubbers and the lower bump stops...
Ghees ! Then I just got a new oil pump  need to modify it to fit my ser
ll, might as well install the old oil air cooler I have.. and my brand
new lugage rack...
Hey folks I don't think I'll make it to any shows this year...too much
to do.
Intriguing indeed.!!!
chuck
And Dave if ya want tto come over ,,it's your turn..)