(no subject)

To: alpines@autox.team.net, berghult@juno.com
Subject: (no subject)
From: JACranwell@cs.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:43:26 EDT
Bob,

I have an SIII, to which I've added the 1725 engine from a donor SV. I got
around the oil cooler mounting by removing and welding on the complete front
valance also from the donor.

I then got a bit carried away, and used the SV gearbox (all-synchro), rear
axle (self-adjusting brakes, wish I'd never bothered), front suspension, and
tacho.

Oh, and the front grill, as I lost the original in a house move.

Apart from all that, it's pretty well a bog standard SIII. On the whole, no
regrets, as the later features were largely superior. Only bit I regret is
the grill, which is much cuter.

Julian.