Too Hot!!

Subject: Too Hot!!
From: Rob Taylor <alpine@toucantradingcompany.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 05:14:50 -0400
Alpiners,

My wife and I would like to go the Invasion II - but I can't get my '66 SV
to be cool.

Currently, I'm having some overheating problems.
No previous overheating problems, of course, till I did a little
preventative maintenance - new water pump, thermo, had the radiator flushed
and put on an electric fan.  I swear, I had no problems for 9 years until I
tried to get ahead of it. I've been told it could be a blown head gasket -
but, I don't know, seems a bit coincidental to me.

symptoms:
Runs great for a while (30-45 minutes) and then losses coolant - but no
overflow that I can see.

Can anyone share some advise that might put us on the road to Ohio?

Thanks,

Rob (Alpiner formerly known as "Oaxacarob")